Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween 2015

Well this was our last Holiday as an engaged couple. We get married in 18 days!! Oh my goodness. I am so excited! These next few weeks are going to fly by!!

Friday night we decided to go to the Corn Maze that was near our house. Neither Timmy or I had ever been to a corn maze before so we weren't really sure what to expect and how lost we would get. Somehow we manged to only get really lost a few times and did the entire corn maze under an hour! After the corn maze we continued date night and had dinner and some drinks at Buffalo Wild Wings.






Saturday morning we had to get up and moving to go to our final florist appointment for the wedding. When we first met with her a few months ago I had this rustic feel to the flowers...well at this meeting I changed up the entire feel and look of the flowers and went with more soft and romantic. Luckily Timmy wasn't upset that I kind of changed the whole look of our wedding in 5 minutes :). I sure did get lucky with him!

After our florist meeting I needed to find a dress for my bridal shower next weekend and my bridesmaid luncheon since I couldn't find one last weekend. Thankfully I found 2 perfect dresses for both of these events! 

After shopping it was time to get started on the crafting for our Halloween costumes. My best friend Brittany and I dressed up as Emojis! We grilled out and then hit downtown Raleigh. It was so much fun; we haven't been downtown in so long so it was fun to get out! 







Sunday was filled with netflix then dinner with the grandparents. 


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :