Saturday, June 11, 2016

{ Married Life } May 2016 Dates


Like I said  last month, every month will most likely have a Mexican date and May was no exception. Except this Mexican date took place at our old stomping grounds. While I was at Meredith we went to El Cerro maybe once a week...and I don't think I am exaggerating. Ever since we moved away from that area we really haven't been back. But one day after my sisters soccer game we stopped in on the way home and savored the Mexican meal from one of our favorite Mexican restaurants!


Timmy and I got to celebrate two close friends get married and I think I had the most handsome date there was!



We made it to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Wingin It. The wings are so good there. We try not to eat out a lot during the week so typically our date nights are going to our favorite restaurants!

Memorial Day weekend made for a long and relaxing weekend. We started off with a date night at home and grilled out Kabobs and made potatoes. Saturday was spent by the pool making Pina Coladas and just spending time with my sweet hubby.





What type of date nights are your favorite?

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

No comments :