Friday, June 23, 2017

{ Friday Favorites } Kendra Scott

Wahoo! It is finally Friday!! I am so excited to see that Friday is finally here and in just a couple hours the weekend will finally be here! So let's get on with one of my favorite jewelry lines... Kendra Scott! I have a few pieces and these are some of my favorites that I have added to my long want list!



Jillian Stud Earrings (Color Pictured: Kyocera Opal)


Elton Gold Bracelet (Color Pictured: Iridescent Drusy)

Lee Drop Earrings (Color Pictured: Light Pink Drusy)



Rayne Necklace (Color Pictured: Magenta)


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Kathiey's World said...

I love the drop earrings. Would look really cute this summer:-)

Wife Sense said...

Happy Friday! The green opals are my favorite. Sooo pretty, I'd almost never wear anything else!

Mistle said...

I have three out of the four pieces you listed. I love Kendra Scott!!! I too have a long list of items on my wish list.

Unknown said...

I love the pink one.
plus size homecoming dresses