Monday, October 9, 2017

{ Weekend Recap } A 1st Birthday & a 30th Birthday

Wow, what a weekend!! It was a big one for sure! We had two birthdays to celebrate!! We celebrated Sadie Jane's first birthday during the day on Saturday then celebrated her momma's 30th birthday that night!! To say we were exhausted on Sunday was an understatement! But it was so worth it! 


Friday night we started the weekend off by going to the pumpkin patch by our house to get some pumpkins and mums for our front porch! Then met my dad for a quick dinner and headed home to bed! We love our lazy Friday nights!


Saturday was our big day! We had two birthday parties to go to one for baby Sadie Jane and one for her momma! We celebrated Sadie Jane's 1st birthday and had so much fun! She is truly such a blessing and I have been so lucky to watch her grow during her first year. I keep telling Whitney that I am just amazed by how much she has learned and changed in her first year, I guess mostly because Sadie is the first baby I have been around constantly since birth and her first birthday!





After we went home and rested a little we got ready for Whitney's birthday celebration! She was definitely ready for some adult time after planning Sadie's birthday the past few weeks! We met at Aviator Brewing Restaurant for dinner and then headed over to the brewery across the street for some drinks and ended the night with karaoke! 



I got Whitney this  Dirty Thirty sash from Etsy and it was so cute! She got compliments on it everywhere she went! We had so much fun celebrating with Whitney her babys birthday and hers, but by Sunday we were exhausted and just spent the day relaxing!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love that sash. I want to go to a pumpkin patch soon. What a fun weekend you had :)
xoxo Christina
www.xoxochristina.com

My New Creative Business said...

Aw... it looks like you had a fun filled weekend indeed! Love 1st birthday parties - they're so special😊

Allison said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Unknown said...

It looked like such a fun weekend! My husband and I went to the orchard over the weekend. We didn't get any pumpkins but we got a bunch of apples and apple stuff! :)

La Shell said...

What a fun weekend! The baby is my favorite part! She does NOT look enthused! HAHA! I love when babies are meticulous about their space.