Friday, October 6, 2017

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale { What I Bought }

So I have finally gotten everything I purchased from the Lilly Pulitzer sale back in the end of August and I thought I would share some of things I bought from the sale! 



For once, this year, I was actually able to snag a few things from my wish list! I have worn a few of the items so far, but majority I am saving for our anniversary trip to Jamaica in just a few weeks!






Did you shop the sale? If so, did you get some of the items you had on your wish list?

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

6 comments :

Lisa Designs Lilfe said...

These are very cute tops! Have an amazing trip to Jamaica, what anniversary will you be celebrating? We are having our 30th next year and planning to do a Europian cruise,I am so excited already!

Ashley Stephenson said...

Thank you! We will be celebrating year 2!!

ChrissyAdventures said...

Looks like you got some pretty fabulous deals! Congratulations.

Allison said...

I need more Lilly in my life! I love those PJ pants and that dress with the tassels!

Thena said...

Very cute tops, really enjoyed seeing these! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are all so pretty! I love the bold and colourful prints.

Laura ¦ www.laurahasblog.co.uk