Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Photos You Will Want to Capture at Your Wedding: Portrait Shots

Our anniversary is in six days!! Holy cow! And today is Wedding Wednesday, it is going to be a great day! So far in this little mini series I have shared with you photos you should make sure your photographer gets during getting ready and ceremony! Now onto the portraits portion!




Once again, here are my top five from our wedding from the portraits section!

one // entire bridal party



two // bride & groom



three // bride with bridesmaids


four // groom with groomsmen



five // bride & groom with flower girl


Be sure to come back next week and see what is a must have during the Cocktail hour!


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

8 comments :

Cara- Kindly Unspoken said...

Great tips! I love all of these photos and they're wonderful memories to capture!

Dr. Elise Ho said...

I was married 24 years ago. I was drawn to this post as we are gearing up for our Silver Anniversary celebration.

ConfettiandBliss.com said...

What gorgeous photos! And fantastic tips that are perfect for my daughter who is getting married next year. She and her fiance just selected a wedding photographer this past weekend.

Grab a Plate said...

What beautiful photos! You must be so thrilled (your bouquet is amazing)! And what a great idea to be organized with a list like that!

Unknown said...

I love this list. Sometimes with all that goes on in a wedding important memories get left out.

Melissa said...

This photos are so cute! Love the ideas! Great tips.

Unknown said...

I attended a wedding just a few months ago and I cannot wait to see the pictures. These are some great ideas.

Sharon said...

Aw I love the moody groomsman photos. So cool! And your dress is breathtaking! Love it!