Thursday, December 7, 2017

Gift Ideas for the Newlyweds

Can you believe it, it is already the beginning of December?? Christmas will be here before we blink our eyes and the start of 2018 will begin! Timmy and I still feel like Newlyweds, even though we just celebrated our 2nd Anniversary, but I still love getting "Newlywed gifts", even if we aren't technically newlyweds!


If you have some friends that just got married this year and don't know what to get them, you can never go wrong with a "newlywed" themed gift! They may have tons of "Mr. & Mrs." items, but they never get old getting them! 












Do you have any newlywed friends that could use one of these gifts?

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

6 comments :

Marette F said...

I think cutting boards are such a good gift! We got one when we were newlyweds and I love it.

aclassyfashionista said...

These are such cute gift ideas!! I love those mugs and the personalized cutting board!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that cutting board, and those mugs are adorable! This is good to know, especially since a lot of my friends are getting married!

Adriana said...

These are awesome ideas! I love those mugs, so cute!

Meghan said...

These are seriously such amazing gifts! I love this so much!

Allison said...

Loving those mugs and that cutting board--though I'd probably just display the board because it's so pretty!