Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Top Ten Favorite Christmas Card Designs

Y'all sending and receiving Christmas cards is one of my favorite things about the Holidays! I love seeing all the cute pictures of the little kids in my life and seeing old friends that I don't talk to on a normal basis and how they have changed over the past year! We usually use  Minted for our Christmas Cards, so I have put together a top ten of my favorites from this year! 

Maybe one of these will be the card we used, who knows!!






















Well, those are my top ten favorites! I hope these gave you some ideas for your card!

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Every year I say I'm going to send out Christmas cards and every year I don't! These cards are great.

Unknown said...

I told myself that I was going to send out Christmas cards this year and have yet to do it. I think I will next year when I have more time. I really love the first and second design!!!

Marette F said...

I like all of these options. You really can't go wrong with any of them. I haven't used Minted before but I love their designs.

Unknown said...

These cards are such an inspiration. I design mine each year and I'm always curious to see how others design theirs. These are beautiful!

Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

Patricia said...

These are all such lovely photos and choices for cards! What a great post