Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Instagram Round-Up | March 2018

Like I said in my April Goals post earlier this week, I wasn't really feeling the blog this past month and I am not sure why. Since my blogging was slacking, so was my Instagram but I did manage to post a few pictures from March! 






A post shared by • a s h l e y • (@ashleyc_stephenson) on










I hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday!

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

7 comments :

aoibhneastravels said...

I need Opie! What kind of dog is he? Is he a big drinker? 😉

aoibhneastravels said...

Ohhh i do see he is a doodle like i thought!

Marette F said...

Your dog is the cutest! Looks like a fun month!

Grab a Plate said...

Fun photos for sure! I get like that with my blogging too. Glad you took a day off! PS You dog!!

Unknown said...

Your pup is so cute!!

Tiffany Khyla said...

Yes to enjoying lots of adult bevs! I'm going to a wine festival tomorrow, and looking at your feed just got me even more excited. Your golden doodle is adorable.

Unknown said...

It is so hard to maintain a blog when you feel in a rut "burnt out blogging" That is why I love social schedulers even when the blog is slacking I have 6 months worth of social posts ready to go.