Monday, April 2, 2018

April Goals + March Recap


And here comes the yearly cycle of when I start putting my goals on the back burner. As you can see March was not a very successful month! 


  • Take body measurements. I took them at the beginning of February and would like to hopefully see some inches lost!

  • Read 1 book

  • Go through my shoe closet and donate shoes I don't wear anymore.

  • Schedule posts for April.
    • I was just not feeling the blog this month for some reason, hopefully I can get back into the blogging groove in April.

  • Close out all 3 rings on Apple Watch 20 days of the month.
    • I was close - I closed out all 3 rings 16 times! 

  • Clean out fridge and clean inside of fridge

  • Go on at least 2 walks during my lunch or after work a week.
    • I am really bummed I didn't do this! So, it will be a goal for next month!

Hopefully, April I can get back on track!

  • Take body measurements. 

  • Try 2 new recipes.

  • Go on at least 2 walks during my lunch or after work each week.

  • Better log my meals in My Fitness Pal.

  • Grow Instagram by 25 likes.

  • Switch out my closet from Winter to Spring clothes.

  • Close out all 3 rings on Apple Watch 20 days of the month.

  • Read 1 book.

  • Get couches and carpets cleaned.

YOUR TURN:
What are some of your monthly goals you set for yourself in April?

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Jessica said...

I know the feeling of not wanting to blog. I was the same way, I am hoping to jump back into April as well. You have great goals set for April. I am with you on growing instagram too!

Unknown said...

Just once I want to close my move ring on my apple watch...haha is it too much to ask for??

Caits Cozy Corner said...

i def get the same way when i dont want to blog too girl- great goals! you can do it!

Mistle said...

I did not set any goals for myself last month. So I completely understand how you feel but at least you set some! I just came back from a 5 month blogging break that was much needed. Let's hope I can get myself back into gear with posting consistently. I want to read at least one book this month as well! As far as trying new recipes, do you have any in mind that you plan on trying? Good luck with your goals this month!