Monday, July 21, 2014

A Look Inside my Jewelry Box

Ever wonder what other people have in their jewelry box? Well I was going through mine this past weekend and found some really old stuff but just couldn't get myself to part with it yet-some of it may be gifts that I have never worn or just some old handmade jewelry my sisters have made or I have made when we were younger. But these pieces of jewelry continue to remain in my jewelry box until I decide to go through it again which will probably be not for a couple months because who actually has time to go and clean out a jewelry box?

Since I was going through my jewelry box I thought I would share with y'all some of my favorite pieces that I wear on a daily basis.

My absolute favorite accessory is a Michael Kors watch - if I am out you can probably bet I am wearing one of the three pictured below. My favorite is my all Gold one because it just goes with every outfit.


Lily and Laura bracelets are always a fun pop of color added to any outfit. I love creating stacks and putting all the colors together.


Earrings are a must for me - if I don't have a pair of earrings on I feel naked. I got most of these from a boutique called "Francesca's" but there is a pair of Kendra Scott earrings in there and a monogrammed A my best friend Leslie gave me for my birthday last year. Another pair of my favorite earrings that aren't pictured here are my Sheila Fajl gold hoops - these gold hoops are my usual go to earrings for any day - work or a night out.


Bracelets - love them. Especially these..I have a lot of bracelets these are just a few of my favorite. My pearls, David Yurman and Pandora bracelets are my daily bracelets. They make any outfit classy.


If I walk out of a house without my rings on the entire day I will be feeling my hands and missing my rings. Usually I will wear my blue David Yurman on one hand and my Meredith College ring on the other. Sometimes I switch out my David Yurman ring with the other green ring pictured (it was my moms and when I was little it was always my favorite) but I always wear my Meredith ring.


Well that is all my favorite jewelry out of my jewelry box! Hope you all enjoyed going through my jewelry!

What are some of y'alls favorite jewelry?


No comments :