Friday, July 18, 2014

Let's Celebrate with Bells

Well today is a very special day - it is my best friend's 24th birthday. Too bad she lives all the way on the other side of the country in LA and I can't make a quick trip to celebrate with her, but that is what my vacation to California is for in just a few short weeks!

Chelsea Dee Sturges AKA "Bells" is an amazing best friend - we have been through more things together than a friendship should ever have to encounter but we made it through all of our discrepancies and little fights on top and still remain best friends to this day. We have dated some of the same boys, kissed some of the same boys and fought over some of the same boys but from day one I knew she would always be one of the girls standing beside me when I say "I Do."

Chelsea has been there for me when I have felt my most vulnerable when I lost my mom to some of my happiest moments in my life. A true friend is there for you during the good and the bad and will pick up the pieces for you along the way. We have a group of 4 that have stuck together since high school and nothing will ever break our bond - Paige, Chelsea, Rachel and myself. I am so thankful for these friendships and especially Chelsea today as we celebrate what an amazing person she is and will continue to be! Love you chels!!!






No comments :