Monday, July 28, 2014

What Gets Me Through

As most of you know my mom passed away about 3 months ago. In these past 3 months I have really strengthened my faith. I know it is a little selfish that I started going to church and praying more when I was in need but it has really helped me grow as a person and I have started going to church not because I felt like I needed God's help to get through this tough time but now I go because I want to go to church and I want to grow closer to God. I journal almost every day and I write down a lot of verses and quotes that have helped me get through my tough days. I thought I would share some of them with you in case someone is in need and these verses can help someone else. I hope they help you as much as they continue to help me every day.














No comments :