Friday, October 31, 2014

That Time I Went to a Masquerade Ball

Friday, we meet again and I am so happy you are here. Today, I am struggling a little bit a lot to write this because looking at a computer screen is giving me a massive headache. Last night I went to Terrafin Staion South (all my Raleigh/Garner peeps go like their page and try their food..DELICIOUS) for a Masquerade Ball benefiting the Pretty in Pink Foundation. And let me tell you it was a blast! There was a Prime Rib Dinner, $400 Spa Raffle (unfortunately we did not win this), Comedian Robert White, an art auction (which we ended up going home with 5 pieces- 2 for my dad and 3 for me and Timmy)a DJ and best dressed won a vacation at Topsail Island. 



We were almost certain my dad was going to win best dressed - he is the one with the obnoxious mask.

Masquerade selfie at dinner


Dad & Steph...too cute.

My one and only.




favorite song//
I am loving this song by Eric Church and am trying to learn all the words. Timothy and I heard this song about 2 or 3 times on our way back from Hanging Rock last weekend and I think he would agree I need to learn the words before I start to try and sing this song.


favorite picture//
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation just put up the pictures from the Hike a few weekends back and I found this one. I think this picture is hilarious and describes our relationship very well.



favorite view//
I am officially obsessed with the view we had at the hike. We stayed at the Single Tree Gun & Plough and just had the most amazing views I had ever experienced. The mountains are now my favorite.


favorite quote//
Just recently found this on pinterest and it really makes you think.


 Linking up with
Oh hey, FRIDAY - Karli and Amy
High Five for Friday - Lauren
Friday Favorites - Amanda
5 on Friday - DarciAprilChristina and Natasha


I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and feel much better than I do right now!


5 comments :

Darcy said...

A masquerade ball sounds like so much fun! Hope you had a great time!!
www.amemoryofus.com

Ashley Stephenson said...

It was a lot of fun! If you get the opportunity to go to one I highly recommend it!

Kelly Mock said...

Jealous! I have always wanted to go to one!

Lauren said...

I have always wanted to go to a masquerade ball! They sound/look like so much fun!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

I've always wanted to go to a masquerade ball! Looks so fun! xo