Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November Goals


Yea, I know it isn't November 1st but it's the 4th so still plenty of time to do my November goals.

  • Lose....5 pounds. I am hitting the gym and sweating for the wedding. I have two months until I have to order my Wedding Dress and I want to lose as much as I can because once I lose it I am pretty good with sticking to it..especially if I am going to have to fit into a dress.
  • Pile on the Miles. My goal is to get in 60 miles in the month of November. 
  • Eat a salad for dinner at least 2 times a week.
  • Make Timothy 5 new dishes for dinner we have never tried.
  • Hang up my photo ledge.
  • Find a huge piece of art to go over bed in master bedroom.
  • Finish all thank you cards for Cystic Fibrosis donations
  • Decorate my house for Christmas.
  • Buy Timothy and I Christmas Stockings.
  • Get all my Christmas shopping done.
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

These are my goals for November, what are some of y'alls goals?



7 comments :

Kelly Mock said...

Let me know if you find any good stockings!!

Katie Elizabeth said...

I am sooo excited to decorate for Christmas!! And too funny, I have order stockings on my to do list for this week :) I've been dying to get the Pottery Barn traditional ones for years and we now finally have a fireplace mantle in our new house!

Darcy said...

Good luck on all your goals! I hope you are successful!
www.amemoryofus.com

Katelynn Sue said...

Great list of goals --- all very attainable! Good work, sugar! :)

Laura Darling said...

You are going to have an awesome November!

Lindsay said...

I am thinking of my goals now..November is going to be a GREAT month :)

Caitlin Elizabeth said...

Good luck with your goals! I bet a wedding dress is great weightloss motivation :)