Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Outfits { Guest Post: Meghan @ Champagne & Suburbs }

Hey y'all!  I'm Meghan and I blog over at Champagne & Suburbs.  I am a newlywed living in Raleigh, NC with my husband and furball, Winston.  For our first married Christmas, DG and I decided to take a little trip together for the holiday.  
For Christmas Eve, we will be doing a lot of walking and it's supposed to rain.  And if I'm going to be walking a lot, I have to wear my trusty wunder unders.  Here's my planned outfit:
Christmas Eve Site Seeing


For Christmas Eve evening, I'm wearing this outfit.  This would be great for a Christmas Eve service or a nice dinner out.
Christmas Eve




You'll have to check back for my Christmas dinner outfit.  DG and I are going out for a highly recommended dinner and I can't wait to show you all the details!

What are your Christmas plans?  Are you planning out your outfits or just winging it?

Have a Merry Christmas and be sure to stop by and say hey over at my blog!  And be sure to enter the giveaway Ashley and I are co-hosting!

No comments :