Saturday, December 27, 2014

New Year's Eve Outfits { Guest Post: Caitlin @ Confessions of a Northern Belle }

Happy Holidays! This is Caitlin from Confessions of a Northern Belle. Every New Year's Eve I ransack my closet for something to wear. I never plan for the holiday because Christmas is just such a big deal (and NYE has never been my favorite). This year I've done some research and came up with a few cute outfits for the last day of 2014. What are you wearing? 



New Year's Eve Outfits


Banana Republic clothing
bananarepublic.gap.com


White sequin jumpsuit
express.com


Dress the population
$240 - nordstrom.com


MICHAEL Michael Kors chain wallet
$175 - nordstrom.com


Banana Republic fake gold necklace
bananarepublic.gap.com


Banana Republic kohl jewelry
bananarepublic.gap.com

No comments :