Friday, December 26, 2014

NYE Nails { Guest Post: Joey @ Hodgespodges }

Hi Friends!  
Joey here while Miss Ashley is off for the holidays (thanks for having me, love)!

You can normally find me over at Hodgespodges where I blog about pretty much everything...
but nail polish is sort of my jam.

So with the New Year right around the corner (yippee!!) I thought I'd share with you a manicure that is super festive!





OPI: OPI Ink + Essie Hors D'oeuvres

If you can't go all out with glitter on NYE, then when can you?

Whatever you have planned for NYE, I hope you'll add some festive nails to your outfit!  I'm still a huge fan of the party finger (is it me or does that sound wrong?)  I'm not sure that it's still in style anymore, but is glitter really ever out of style?


Yeah.  I didn't think so!

Happy Holidays, Friends!!

No comments :