Monday, February 2, 2015

February Goals

Hello February! I can't believe it is already February! One of my favorite posts...goals! I love making goals for myself and achieving them! 
  • Lose 5 pounds. Just get used to it- this is going to be on my goal list until I get down to my goal weight.
  • Pile on the miles. My goal is to exercise a total of 60 miles in the month of January - yep this is going to constantly be on the goal list as well.
  • Register for our Wedding Gifts.  We registered at Belk, Bed Bath & Beyond and Pottery Barn!
  • Eat 2 salads for dinner a week
  • Do 20 crunches a day.
  • Make Timmy 3 new dishes for dinner we have never tried. I am so glad I have started to make new dishes! We have found some great new recipes we love! This month I made him Crockpot Chicken and Noodles, Meatball Sub Casserole (recipe to come) and Chicken Loaded Potatoes (recipe to come)
  • Be able to run 1/2 of a mile without stopping- we will try this one again. I can say I can run 1/2 a mile without stopping and it feels pretty good to be getting back into running.
  • Decide on a Bachelorette party destination/date. Savannah, GA / Labor Day Weekend
  • Order invitations for Stock the Bar Party.  You may remember the post about my Stock the Bar party ideas but we went with the Jack Daniels looking invitation and boy did they turn out great!
  • Start a dinner get together with some girlfriends. - It is in the making just haven't done the actual dinner thing yet.
  • HANG THAT FREAKIN' PHOTO LEDGE. OMG it is finally done! I never thought I would ever get that thing hung up!
  • Print and hang photos for Gallery Wall on staircase.
  • Be able to put at least $100 in my savings
  • Make book for Christmas cards we received this year. Check it out HERE
  • Make hair appointment  Booked for Feb 7th!

  • Lose 3 pounds
  • Pile on the miles - goal of 60 miles this month
  • Cut out all Fast Food (except allowed one time during weekend) - I am usually pretty good about not eating Fast Food, I rarely eat it except on those mornings I wake up from the night before and  I have had a few drinks but since I know I will need my bojangles one of those mornings I am going to allow myself one morning, but ONLY if I need it)
  • Make Timmy 3 new dishes
  • Put $100 in savings
  • Put $50 in joint account
  • Buy decorations for Stock the Bar Party
  • Send out Stock the Bar Party Invitations
  • Finalize guest list for Wedding 
  • Finish making Thank You Cards
  • Plan out 2 weeks of worth of blog posts ahead of time
  • Organize kitchen cabinets
  • Print and hang photos for Gallery Wall on staircase


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }



13 comments :

Joey Hodges said...

I love keeping track of everyone's monthly goals! Dude, why do things that need to get hung up NEVER GET HUNG UP?! Yay for finally hanging your photo ledge!

Unknown said...

You are a task master. Well done. Also, I feel like I am never going to get around to hanging wedding pictures - just one of those things!

Unknown said...

Great goals! I need to work on setting and accomplishing more goals! They just make me feel better. I have been working on my weight since having my girl and lost 25 pounds thanks to whole30 and not eating out nearly as much as we used to! Still have more weight I want to lose, but man it can be hard! But doable!

Nadine said...

Looks like you did good on your goals for January! Trying to eat better and lose are always on my list too. Sigh. Your invitations sound totally cute!!!

Bekah Loves Blog said...

Wow, you've got a lot to do! Kudos for all you accomplished in January!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got a busy month ahead! Also sounds like fun! I can't wait until you post those recipes, they sound great! I love trying new things!

Unknown said...

I love giving myself yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals. It gives me a push to get everything accomplished. Good luck this month!

Aubrey said...

i love your goals! i actually made christmas card books too. i didn't end up setting them out this year, but i definitely want to next year. i'm from north carolina but haven't been back for years and years. i miss bojangles! thanks for linking up.

Michael, Rachel, and Elijah Hackett said...

I love that you're keeping track of goals monthly, AND SHARING THEM!!! HA! Talk about being held accountable! Brilliant idea! ;)

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

60 miles woo that sounds like a ton to me. Great job finishing it last month! Good luck nailing it this month too!

Bailey K. | Travel Heals said...

This is pretty awesome. I need to start making monthly goals more.

Rachel H said...

Fantastic! Way to go on your goals.

Emberlinmoon said...

I love keeping track of monthly goals, but I'll be honest I usually start to slack after like the first two weeks lol.