Sunday, February 1, 2015

Step Up Sunday #2

We are back  Step Up Sunday with RebekahKathy and Britt week number 2! 

1. How many pounds did you gain or lose?

-0.4lbs

2. Your weekly exercise or step goal, and did you meet it?

I have a few weekly/monthly goals. My monthly goal of exercise is to log 60 miles in the gym each month. As of last Sunday (1/25) I had logged a total of 41.55 miles in the gym in 3 weeks. So that left 18.45 miles left until I reached my goal with 1 week left in the month of January. I reached my goal and exceeded my goal both for this week and the moth of January (only by a little, but hey I exceeded it)! This week I logged 18.55 miles at the gym, reach 60.10 miles in a month!

-I also have a FitBit Flex which tracks my steps and my goal is to get 70,000 steps for the week. Last week I almost reached my goal and completed 67,302 steps.

Sunday - 5,508
Monday- 10,163
Tuesday- 11,929
Wednesday- 17,907
Thursday- 6,426
Friday-  10,088
Saturday- 3,865

=65,886 steps

3. What was your biggest challenge this week?
 
Drinking 64oz of water a day. I think I drank 64oz of water 2 days this week.

4. Do you have any advice or tips for the rest of us?

Setting a milage goal has really motivated me to go to the gym more rather than setting a weekly goal of going to the gym X amount of days. I find myself going to the gym more and giving myself some off days and some relax days but also some intense days. 




Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Rebekah @ The Straight Arrow said...

Congrats on the loss!

Him & Me (But Mostly Me) said...

Yay on losing and also yay for finding something that motivates you!!!

Britt Hanson said...

I love that you found some good motivation! That makes all the difference :)

Unknown said...

Impressive step count! I'm lucky if I get in a couple thousand steps a day but hopefully that will change now that I've purchased a treadmill! Great job on achieving those goals!

http://themiscellaneousmom.blogspot.com