4-6 Chicken Breasts
2 Cans Cream of Chicken soup
14-15 oz Chicken Broth
- Place Chicken Breasts in pot. I used 3 chicken breasts but it depends on how many you are cooking for.
- Pour 2 cans of cream of chicken over top.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low 8-10 hours.
- Cook noodles, I used about 1/4-1/2 a box of spaghetti noodles.
- Shred or dice chicken, I cooked mine for about 9 hours and when I put my spoon in pot the Chicken just fell apart.
- Add Chicken broth to pot.
- Add noodles to pot and toss.
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!