Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites


Friday, Friday, Friday!
And we had 2 snow days this week :)
The weekend is almost finally here and I am ready for the weekend because tomorrow I am finally getting my hair colored. HALLELUJAH! 

Favorite DIY

I found this super cute DIY Tribal Chevron canvas on Kristin's blog and have put it on my list of to do DIY's!


I also LOVE this DIY Faux Canvas Print on Tonya's blog. I love canvas prints, but they can be so expensive!


Favorite Recipe

I love a good Potato Soup recipe on Courtney's blog. I have not been able to make a decent Potato soup so I will have to try this one!


Favorite Pins

Pinterest definitely got me this week. 







Favorite Funnies








Favorite Snow Activity

NC had some more wintery weather and this time it was snow! Last week we got hit with ice and schools were closed for 4 days, but this time it was beautiful snow. We had two doses...one Monday night into Tuesday and then everything melted away on Wednesday for it to all come back again on Thursday.

Luckily my dad lives literally in the neighborhood across from mine so we spent Tuesday at my dads with a few snow beers and the four wheeler.




::: linking up with AmandaTifCaitlinKatie and Della :::



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }










8 comments :

Alanna @ Alanna and Co said...

I put that DIY on my list to do too! I think it's adorable.

BLovedBoston said...

I actually had a very similar cake for my bridal shower and loved it!!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

Nadine said...

Hahaha I can relate to all of those ecards!! That potato soup sounds so good right now! Mmmm! And I love that necklace. I can use a few good pieces of jewelry in my life!

Darcy said...

How cute is that canvas?! Love it!
www.amemoryofus.com

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

I also loved the DIY artwork Kristin make and plan on making one too! It's so pretty! Love that white, black & gold dress!

Mae said...

Buuuur! Good luck with all that snow! We desperately need some moisture here in the west. Ii love all the funnies you found! Especially the cat driving..bahahah

Lindsay said...

I would kill for that bathtub caddy!! Thanks for sharing!

Bright on a Budget said...

What a great round-up of posts and pins! I'm in love with that blue necklace! And it has snowed even more here in Kentucky last night and today--is spring here yet?!haha

Thanks for joining us for H54F:)
Tif
www.brightonabudget.com