Sunday, February 8, 2015

Step Up Sunday #3

We are back  Step Up Sunday with RebekahKathy and Britt week number 3! And I am so excited, my friend Brittany and I have been going to the gym every week together and we are about to start Kayle Itsines Bikini Body Guide! But I am going to be totally honest with you...I found weeks 1-24 on Pinterest...FOR FREE. My friend and I were totally about to hit purchase but I thought I would look on Pinterest and there they were just waiting for me to save and print. I have heard so many good things about this workout so we are going to try it. There are 2 guides, Week 1-12 and 12-24 and we were able to find the entire guide online! Have you all tried this workout? What workouts do you all do?

1. How many pounds did you gain or lose?

-0.3 lbs  - Right now every day I am fluctuating between a pound up or a pound down. Hopefully when I start that new 24 week program I will see more progress. I will either be starting it this week or next week!

2. How many inches did you gain or lose?
 
I am not tracking my inches. But I did get measured back in November for my wedding dress, so when it comes it I will get measured again and we shall see.

3. Your weekly exercise or step goal, and did you meet it?

I have a few weekly/monthly goals. My monthly goal of exercise is to log 60 miles in the gym each month. Last month was the first month I succeeded and it felt amazing! This week my goal was to work out a total of 15 miles and I worked out 18.99 miles

-I also have a FitBit Flex which tracks my steps and my goal is to get 70,000 steps for the week. Last week I almost reached my goal and completed 65,886 steps, but this week I went over my goal!

Sunday - 8,712
Monday- 12,977
Tuesday- 10,522
Wednesday- 20,074
Thursday- 13,547
Friday-  4,800
Saturday- 7,015

=77, 647

4. What was your biggest challenge this week?

Monday was seriously the worst day for me to be healthy. Superbowl was Sunday and I enjoyed myself a little too much. Let's just say I definitely gave in and just ate whatever on Monday. I also posted my February goals on Monday and one of my goals was to limit myself to fast food one time a weekend when I am really needing some grease, well lets just say I had already used up my one time fast food to cure a hangover ticket for that week by Monday. But man was that Chickfila good! 

5. What is your favorite healthy snack or meal?

Apples.

6. Do you have any advice or tips for the rest of us?

TRACK EVERYTHING! Ever since I started tracking all my food, water, steps and exercise on my Fitbit it has made me more aware of my daily activities. I love seeing the little green smiley on my fitbit when I have achieved my goal. Also tracking all my food has made me more conscious of what I am eating and keeps me from snacking because I don't want to log it. 







Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Him & Me (But Mostly Me) said...

Tracking things definitely makes it easier! I only track my steps and calories - but when I do it consistently t does make a big difference.

Here I scribble said...

That's a great advice, thanks! I too joined the Step up Sunday.
-DT
http://hereiscribble.blogspot.com/

Britt Hanson said...

Great job going over your goal for steps!! :) Thanks for linking up :)

Rebekah @ The Straight Arrow said...

I have a huge issue with fluctuating also. It is so frustrating! Congrats on the loss this week!