Thursday, February 5, 2015

Post Secret #2

PostSecret has always been one of my favorite websites to visit. If you have never heard of PostSecret please visit the website - it is amazing. Basically PostSecret is a website where postcards from anonymous people have been sent in with some of their deepest and darkest secrets. Some are hilarious and some are very very serious and heart breaking, you never know what you are going to get. Every Sunday new postcards are put up on the website and I check it out every Monday when I get into work. I love reading these postcards because some of them I can relate to and it makes me feel better that someone somewhere out in the world is feeling the same way I am. So I thought I would share with you each month a couple of my favorite postcards from the website. Here are some that really touched me in February.


I can't even tell you how many times I do this on one single day! 

When I switched iPhones I thought my voicemails would switch as well, I lost my moms only voicemail I had from her. Luckily my fiance had one on his phone from before we were engaged with my mom telling him "Hey Future Son-in-Law" and I recorded it in a video on my phone so I won't ever lose it and listen to it all the time.

So wrong but so funny at the same time!



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

1 comment :

Unknown said...

My friend has a book about all of this and I skimmed through it. I will have to favorite the website. Thanks for letting me know about it!!