Friday, February 6, 2015

Ways to Fundraise

As most of you all know, last October Timothy and I hiked 22.26 in Hanging Rock at the Xtreme Hike For a Cure. We hiked for my cousin, Wells, who has Cystic Fibrosis. Timothy and I are going to participate in the hike again this year but we are going to start our fundraising WAY earlier than we did last year, because it was a nail biter to see if between the two of us if we were going to raise $5,000. But, we did it and exceeded our goal by a couple hundred dollars. So this year I have so many ideas I want to do and am giving myself plenty of time to plan for all of them! I would love any type of help from any of my blogger friends, I am not a big Photoshop or design person so if any of you all would like to help me make some flyers on the computer that would be amazing!!!

-Host another CF Beer Olympics
  • This year it actually needs to be organized, unlike last year
  • Have prizes for the winning team

-Get 2 company sponsors
-Get 10 customers to donate
-Send out letter/flyer to all houses in neighborhood
-Send out mass email to all customers
-Send out mass email to all vendors
-Partner with 1 restaurant for 1 night to get a % of earnings to go towards goal amount
-Send out direct mailers
-Do an Ad promo



-Send support letters. Inform your friends and family the purpose of your fundraiser and your personal connection to the organization.
-Host Bake Sale
-Sell T-Shirts
-Sell Koozies
-Car Wash

If any of you all have ever held a fundraiser or participated in one I would love to know the details! Just email me at ashleychase011@gmail.com with any ideas or if you would like to help me in any way possible! Thank you!!!



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

2 comments :

Unknown said...

It is so great that you are fundraising to help your cousin! $5000 is awesome- way to go, girl! I'm a nurse and I've seen the struggles many people with Cystic Fibrosis go through on a daily basis.

If you have any interest in doing a fundraiser with Thirty-One products, just let me know. Would love to help you be able to meet your goal this year.

Unknown said...

Great read, thanks for sharing. I have recently discovered Tony Charalambides fundraising blog, you should check it out.