Friday, March 27, 2015

{ CO-HOST} Monthly Themed Friday Linkup


Keeping Up With Ashley and Cody

This month there is no theme to the link up! We are going to call this month Freebie. Please link up one or two posts that you wrote in the last two weeks that you want others to see.

Upcoming Themes:
April will be "Spring" themed! Are you celebrating Easter, sharing your favorite Easter Verses from the bible, or about flowers. Anything to do with spring can go in this month's link up!

May's theme is all about "Women" Are you going to write about Mother's Day, What it means to be a woman, or just about taking a me-day. I'm hoping you all participate in my theme this month!

Your Host
Ashley From Keeping Up With Ashley and Cody







Your Co-Host
Ashley From Girl Talk 




Featured Post This Week
This week we are feature Kendra from Open Spaces. She is full of spunk with this How-To Tutorial! I love up dos and especially braids, so why not mix them together and get a Braided Up-do! Over at Open Spaces you will find tutorials, recipes, life ramblings, blogging tips, and her design services. All in All this is a well rounded blog that I will be adding to my reading list! 




Ashley is looking for Co-Hosts throughout this year! Sign up here

Upcoming Themes:
April will be "Spring" themed! Are you celebrating Easter, sharing your favorite Easter Verses from the bible, or about flowers. Anything to do with spring can go in this month's link up!

May's theme is all about "Women" Are you going to write about Mother's Day, What it means to be a woman, or just about taking a me-day. I'm hoping you all participate in my theme this month!



Keeping Up With Ashley and Cody


GUIDELINES TO LINK UP YOUR POSTS
Follow your Host and Co-Host 
Link up no more than 2 posts per blog
Posts needs to be somehow related to the monthly theme! 
March is a Freebie, link up any blog post! 
Posts cannot be more than 2 weeks old
Each month myself and the co-host will choose a post we want to feature for the next week!
Go check out the blog post right before your link and give them lots of love!  

Don't forget to link up your favorite posts!

(This month's advertisement)

3 comments :

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

That braided up do is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I also like the braided up hair, only if I had long hair. But definitely inspiring me to grow it out. Thanks for sharing.

Ananda said...

Beautiful photos of the 2 of you! I am clumsy at braids but really want to learn how to do it! :)