Sunday, March 15, 2015

Step Up Sunday #8

Step Up Sunday with RebekahKathy and Britt has been one of my favorite posts these past few weeks! I love keeping myself accountable!

1. How many pounds did you gain or lose?

+.9

2. How many inches did you gain or lose?

I am not tracking my inches. But I did get measured back in November for my wedding dress, so when it comes in I will get measured again and we shall see.

3. Your weekly exercise or step goal, and did you meet it?

I have a few weekly/monthly goals. My monthly goal of exercise is to log 45 miles in the gym each month. As of Saturday (3/7) I had logged 11.84 miles leaving 33.16 miles left in my goal for this month. This week my goal was to work out a total of 10 miles. I worked out 9.78 miles leaving 23.38 miles left.

-I also have a FitBit Flex which tracks my steps and my goal is to get 70,000 steps for the week. 

Sunday - 4,007
Monday- 11,240
Tuesday- 16,174
Wednesday- 14,654
Thursday- 5,817
Friday- 7,909
Saturday- 10,690

= 70,491

4. What was your biggest challenge this week?

Our Engagement party was last night so all the delicious snacks that aren't in my diet are now in  my belly...

5. What is your favorite healthy snack or meal?

Cuties still.

6. Any advice?

The weather is finally getting to be nice outside and the mornings not so cold. I have been getting up about 45 minutes before my normal time to get in a quick walk or jog in the morning. If the weather allows you to do this, I highly suggest it. It gets my morning going and makes me feel productive at the start of the day.



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }


(This month's advertisement)

1 comment :

Lindsay said...

Awesome job!! I'm also losing weight too! Have dropped two jean sizes since the summer! It is a great feeling, congrats!