Thursday, July 9, 2015

Pinterest DIY Projects

I love love love Pinterest, but I also hate hate hate Pinterest. I love it when I am bored and have nothing else to do and there goes an hour of my time. But I hate it when I need to be productive and I get on Pinterest and I get caught up looking at all the delicious meals, color nails and all the really cool DIY projects. So I have put together my ultimate list of DIY projects I want to do that I have found on Pinterest! Good luck!







What are some of your favorite DIY projects?


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }


(This month's advertisement)

4 comments :

Alana Livingston said...

Love the arrows and the bar stools! I stayed away from Pinterest for the longest time but then went to the dark side haha

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

All of these are so cute! Loving the barstools!! What a fun way to add a pop of color! Xx.

Kelly Mock said...

These are all cute! I have been wanting to add lace to a pair of shorts that I have! Now I really need to try!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

I have the same love-hate relationship with Pinterest! But those stools are too pretty :)