Friday, September 4, 2015

Bora Bora Collection

I have loved all the support I have gotten from this community about my new venture in the Chloe + Isabel world! I thought I would start a new weekly blog post featuring one piece of jewelry from the C+I line and ways to wear it. I have loved the jewelry and I think you all will too!

First, this week we are going to share some of the items from the Bora Bora collection, this is one of my favorite collections! 



This statement necklace is actually 2 necklaces, you can wear them together or separately. 




This ring can be dressed up for a night out or it would go great with jeans a white tshirt.





A great transition piece, can go from work to the night all in the same bracelet! Pair it with the earrings ($48) for a more dramatic look!



What is your favorite jewelry accessory? Shop my full boutique here.


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

2 comments :

Ashley Lee said...

I am seriously dying over this stuff! Gorgeous!

Marie said...

What beautiful stuff!