Monday, January 11, 2016

52 Week Blogger Challenge {Week 2: Behind the Scenes}


WEEK TWO: Behind the Scenes



This week the 52 Week Blogger Challenge is a little different! Sarah, who created the challenge, reached out to me after she had a lot of bloggers join her in the first week post and we decided to make it a weekly link up! We hope everyone will join us! You can link your post any day between Monday-Friday! We can't wait to see everyone's posts!

Blogging for me is kind of an anywhere anytime type of thing. If work is slow I will blog at work, if I am laying around the house I will blog from my laptop. Some people have their own little space where they LOVE to blog and it gives them inspiration, but I really find inspiration from my life and the people around me and of course Sarah who comes up with blogging ideas!

Here are some of the places I have blogged throughout the week.



Wednesday night, we went over to my dads house (which is thankfully just the neighborhood across from ours) to wake the Wake Forest-Duke basketball game in his newly renovated bar. 


My office, when work is slow, but lately there hasn't been a single free chance. 


My living room is my favorite place to blog. 








Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

9 comments :

Sarah Ricker: Sarah Emily Blogs said...

I am totally the same! I blog from lounging in the bed to lounging on the couch to being out at different relatives houses. I would love to have my own little space but at the moment, that isn't going to happen!

Jenn McClure said...

I'm just like you! I blog all over the place! My favorite place is in the living room though!!!! As of right now I don't have a dedicated work space, which is why I am all over the place, and I am hoping to create a proper work space once I get set up in my new apartment.

Love, Jenn
www.thediaryofadreamer91.blogspot.com

NYG@NaughtyYogaGirl.com said...

Oooh - I love this idea! I hadn't seen this challenge until now - great idea! I might have to jump in! :) It's fun seeing where you blog ... I leave my laptop plugged in at all times so I'm stuck at the same desk. Boring.

Heather S said...

Fun challenge! Good way to get ideas when you're not sure what to post next!

Jasmine said...

blogging in my bed seems to be where I get most of the work done lol

Michelle | Pop Culture Cottage said...

Couch is where it's at! :)

Suzanna Davies said...

What a fun linkup! I usually blog either at work in my downtime or at my desk in our basement. I love the convenience of my laptop, but it's also nice to have my own designated spot.

Melody Rosa said...

This is such a fun idea.On a side note I admire how your living room is decorated.
My favorite the zig-zag printed dec pillows.
http://sheismelrose.net/

Oh Chel said...

If I could sit on our couch and blog I totally would. Alas I'm stuck to a sorta comfy chair and a desk top.