Monday, May 30, 2016

52 Week Blogger Challenge { Week 22: What's On My Phone }


WEEK TWENTY TWO: What's on My Phone?

Not going to lie...my apps are pretty boring on my phone. The only ones I really use are  Instagram, Pinterest,  Facebook,  Twitter and a few photo editing apps. So I thought I would show you some of the last few photos that are on my phone.

Bailey is the best cuddle pup ever. I just love all her snuggles.


My sister who graduates high school this weekend is coming back from Greece today. In 2009 I took the same Greece trip with my Senior classmates and when she left it had me missing my high school friends so much!


Last weekend Timmy was having all kinds of trouble trying to tie his tie and my friend was doing my hair and laughing. Well she sent me this last week...


So I sent this snap while at work. 


The snap above was me replacing my face as Erin as Jays face...


I always write him notes on his sandwich bags and it was nice to get one from him for once :)


Haha this was actually after a little tiff Timmy and I had...he didn't want to leave Beach Music at North Hills and his DD was ;)


Our driveway is dangerous...our friends got was stuck and we had to call a tow truck to come and get it out.












Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

No comments :