WEEK TWENTY THREE: What Blogging Has Taught Me
Girl Talk has been around for a little over 2 years now and it has transformed into a space I feel the most comfortable in. Girl Talk has grown over the past few years into something I never imagined it would, I started blogging to have a space for myself where I could look back and remember these special memories, but it has grown into a place where I can really be truthful and emotional and feel a connection with my readers.
- Blogging is hard work. Writing, editing and setting time aside for your blog takes a lot of time.
- You must engage with other bloggers to form a relationship.
- Having blogger besties are sometimes better than RLF.
- Remembering to create the link up code for that next link up is always something I forget.
- Scheduling your posts and social media ahead of time is the key.
- Better content in less posts is better than poor content in a lot of posts.
- Listen to what your readers say in the comments, they are who you are trying to engage with.
On a more personal note, blogging taught me how to open up my feelings to complete strangers and taught me how to not be afraid to say how I am feeling. Girl Talk has been a wonderful outlet for me to share with you all my life and create memories I will remember for always.
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!