Next Monday Timmy and I will have been married for 1 year and I love him more than I ever thought was possible. We have grown as a couple and individually more in this first year of marriage than we did the 4 years we dated. Thinking back to our Wedding day always brings such a big smile to my face - it was the Best Day Ever. Over the past year I have been jotting down little things he does that I don't always thank him for, things he does without expecting a thank you for. He has been a wonderful husband and I can't wait to spend many more anniversaries with him!
- Every week he takes the trash can and recycling can to the top of our rocky driveway.
- When I cook he cleans up not expecting me to help him clean, but when he cooks and it is my turn to clean he always helps.
- He will always play with my hair or rub my back when I can't fall asleep.
- He brings me up a piece of candy when he grabs himself one, even if I didn't ask for one.
- He tackled the mall with me just 4 days before Christmas.
- He will take a picture with me everyday for our first year of marriage.
- He deals with me waking up at 5AM every weekday morning to get up and exercise - he can never fall back into that deep sleep he was in before.
- He eats the food I cook even if it isn't the best.
- He lets me watch my really girly shows and at times will sit and watch them with me.
- He takes Bailey out when it really is my turn.
- He deals with all my complaints.
- He listens to all my random ideas.
- He takes professional pictures with me even though he doesn't want to.
- He always keeps an eye out for 100 Grand Bars in the gas stations, they are so hard to find!
- He texts me every morning and tells me to have a good day.
- He loves me unconditionally.
I love you babe!
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!