Friday, February 10, 2017

2017 Reader Survery

Did anyone else think it was going to take forever for Friday to get here? I know I sure did! After a short week last week I thought this week was going to go on for forever! But Friday is here and Timmy and I have a little date night planned at home with some wine and taco salad! So 5 o'clock needs to get here!




But that isn't why we are here today, Girl Talk has gown so much in the past year and continues to grow now and I have really focused on making friendships with other bloggers and getting to know my readers, so I thought it was time to do a Reader Survey. I would really like to know your opinions of Girl Talk, what you would like to see more of or see less of! 

If you could please fill out  this reader survey - the survey is anonymous and I would love any and all suggestions you have for the future of Girl Talk!

Thank you so much for helping me grow Girl Talk!

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Joy Henderson said...

This is such a fun idea! I need to do something like this when I hit my 6 month mark! Following you on all social media now girl!

Joy
www.basicallyjoy.com/

Alexandra Yargeau said...

These are so helpful! I hope you get the answers you are looking for!

Neely said...

I am so bad about doing surveys! Hope it works well for you!

Being Leanna said...

This did feel like the longest week ever! I swear, every day dragged on. I hope you have a great weekend, I had tacos last night too!