Thursday, October 12, 2017

{ Stephenson 2017 Fall Bucket List // Pumpkin Patch }

This past weekend as some of you may have read from my  weekend recap, Timmy and I went to a pumpkin patch and got some pumpkins for our front porch! So that means I finally crossed something off our fall bucket list!


I don't think Timmy and I have been to an actual pumpkin patch since 2013, or that I can remember, I think we have just gotten our pumpkins in the past at the grocery store or somewhere. The only reason I remember is because I made Timmy take a photo with me, that is the only way I remember things these days!


So this year I really wanted to go to a pumpkin patch and pick out our pumpkins! So I prepared Timmy for it the entire week and told him I wanted to go on Friday night, I have to tell him things way in advance so he is prepared to do something other than relax on a Friday night. We went to one that was close to our house and we were pretty disappointed in the pumpkin selections. There were hardly any good ones to choose from, but the mums were beautiful.





Luckily, we ended up finding some good pumpkins there that were perfect for our front porch! We even snagged 2 mums that just give our porch some beautiful color! Even though it doesn't feel like fall in NC yet, at least our porch is looking life fall!

What are some of your favorite fall activities? 

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

11 comments :

Taylor said...

I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in years! Every year my family goes up to a ski resort in between their summer and ski seasons to hang out, make cookies, and go hiking! I love that we do that ever fall!

Unknown said...

This looks so fun! I've been wanting to go to a pumpkin patch also. I might have to Google to find a nice one near us!
xoxo Christina
www.xoxochristina.com

Charlene Maugeri said...

Aww yay! Pumpkin patches are the best! There is an apple orchard near us that also has a legitimate pumpkin patch where you have to actually cut them off the vine! It's so cool!

Unknown said...

I have never been to a pumpkin patch, don't think we have them over here. Great autumn pics.

Allison said...

That's a beautiful pumpkin patch!

Breakfast at Lillys said...

I've always wanted to go to a pumpkin patch too but I have never been. It looks like so much fun.

scaleitsimple said...

Cute! I would love to get outdoors and find a pumpkin this year. One of my favorite parts of fall, that and scary movies!

Thena, HodgePodge Hippie said...

Great bucket list. I am going to actually not try to overindulge this year in everything pumpkin.

La Shell said...

Awww man! That pumpkin patch looks like heaven!

Unknown said...

So fun! I am going to a pumpkin patch on Saturday!!

Carley said...

Those mums are absolutely gorgeous. I would imagine with those out front, they get a lot of business. We always love going to the pumpkin patch with our kids.