Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Photos You Will Want to Capture at Your Wedding: Getting Ready Shots

Happy first day of November and happy anniversary month to my hubby and I! I miss Wedding Wednesday so much and I can't believe we are almost at the 2 year mark! Where the heck did time go? Awhile back I found this list of  120 Wedding Photos you'll cherish forever and thought every Wednesday this month I would share with you my top 5 from our wedding from each category!


If you have gotten married you know how many photos the photographer gives you after they are done editing them all, I think I got almost 1000 photos from my photographer and I love them all! But there are a quite a few shots that you will want to make sure you get because those will be the ones you cherish the most! 



one // hanging wedding dress


two // group shot of bride and bridesmaids



three // bride getting her hair done [yes, that is my dad in the picture]


four // wedding shoes


five // bridesmaids zipping up bride's dress


Come back next Wednesday and see what my favorite photos from the ceremony were!


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

7 comments :

Unknown said...

These are such great ideas! Any bride would love to look back and see these gorgeous pictures on her wedding day!

Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

Holly said...

This is a great post! I'm recently engaged, so I totally needed this :) xx

http://hollyhabeck.com

aclassyfashionista said...

Love these photo ideas! I wish I had gotten a pic of me and my girls getting ready with a prof camera. We only got one with an iPhone because we were running late haha!

Unknown said...

What great ideas! We often focus on the "professional" photos and not so much on the real life stuff. These are great!

Unknown said...

I never made my photographer a shot list for my wedding, but it's such a good idea!

Thena said...

Wow great ideas to capture the day. Never even thought about making a list!!!

Cristina said...

Oh, yes... the picture with the bride and her bride maids are priceless. I have a couple with my best friends and I love them!