Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May Goals + April Recap




April just came and went so fast and I honestly forgot about half of these goals. But life happens. 

  • Take body measurements. 

  • Try 2 new recipes.

  • Go on at least 2 walks during my lunch or after work each week.

  • Better log my meals in My Fitness Pal.

  • Grow Instagram by 25 likes.

  • Switch out my closet from Winter to Spring clothes.
    • I had every intention but NC weather has been bipolar, but I think now it is safe to say I won't need my winter clothes anymore.

  • Close out all 3 rings on Apple Watch 20 days of the month.
    • I was so close. I literally closed them out 18 times! 

  • Read 1 book.

  • Get couches and carpets cleaned.

May, might be a tough month to get things done because the first week of May I will be in Mexico, yep I leave tomorrow! But let's see how this goes!

  • Close out all 3 rings on Apple Watch for 20 days of the month

  • Go to Burn Boot Camp at least 1 Saturday this month

  • Take body measurements

  • Schedule blog posts for June

  • Plan Dad's 50th Birthday Party

YOUR TURN:
What are some of your monthly goals you set for yourself in April?

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

2 comments :

Monica L said...

I really want to try and get 4 meals a week cooked!

Stephanie said...

You have a busy month planned! Especially since you will be in Mexico for a week. Made me realize I need to plan out my own goals this month :)