Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Change It Up

So I am going today to get my hair done and I have absolutely know idea what I want to do. I want to do something different - but not getting rid of the length - have to keep my hair growing so I have long luscious locks for my wedding in a year!

But right now I have had the same hair style and color for almost two years - blonde on top and the under layer of my hair brown. I really like it but I feel like I need a change of color. I have done pretty much every color you can think of, I have done the Platinum blonde, blonde with lowlights, the light brown with highlights/lowlights, dark brown with highlights, plain dark brown and black. I really liked all of them - except black I won't ever go back to that color.

I am growing tired of the blonde and as I am getting older I am seeing that my roots are getting darker and darker so I am having to go to the salon more and more frequently. I am also going to be getting my engagement photos done in a month and I don't want my roots showing. Now I don't want to go so dark but I don't want to be very light. So ladies, I need your help!



This is a picture from 2012 when my hair was darker, and I really liked it that color. 


Below are some pictures I have found on pinterest of hair colors I really like, which one do you like best for me? As you can tell I am so indecisive and need all the help I can get!












2 comments :

Kelly Mock said...

oh, I like the 3rd photo!

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

I like the 3rd photo and the ombre look! xo