Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Party x3

Well I made it through the weekend and I have no idea how I am functioning right now, I guess because it is CHRISTMAS WEEK! This past weekend was full of Christmas parties! AND I TOOK ABSOLUTELY NO PICTURES (well, I took one.). I am such an awful blogger. But other people took pictures so maybe one day you will get to see them.

Friday night it all began with the work Christmas party and it was so much fun! We had a taco guy come and caterer the event and we gave out prizes and played games! Every year, since the party is always at my house where there is a pond, we put a ladder and some floaties across the pond and we watch people walk across it or fall across it. Well this year I finally did it! Not sure what made me think I had the ability to successfully walk across it but I did!

Saturday morning spent recovering and I was on the struggle bus. I didn't get out of bed until 4:45pm when it was time to start getting ready for our Christmas party with our friends. That was a good night, we had planned to just spend the night but with how we were feeling there wasn't too much drinking so we were able to go home. But we had so much food and it was a person with a hangovers best friend! I love Christmas parties solely because of all the delicious food! We had sausage dip, ham biscuits, cheese and crackers, ranch dip, cookies and cupcakes!

The only pictures I took at the Christmas Party!

Sunday morning I was going to finish wrapping my presents and went to go wrap the first one and pulled the very last piece of tape I had, so that didn't happen. Hopefully today I will get all the other presents wrapped. And then after a little lounging around it was time to hit the mall before my 5 year High School Reunion! We must have been crazy but we took on Crabtree Valley Mall like a champ - it actually wasn't too bad. We were able to finish some last minute shopping. Before we went to my reunion we went to a bar at North Hills to get some appetizers and some drinks. And then we walked over to Mia Francescas and enjoyed a great evening with some of the best people! It was so great seeing all the people I graduated from High School with, it was really like we were still in high school. Not too many people have changed and it was great seeing where people were 5 years after we graduated.

Now it is back to work for a short week and Christmas is THURSDAY!

Don't forget to enter in the giveway I am co-hosting!

Joining Biana for Weekending
and
Lisa and Bella for Weekend Recap
and
Leeann and Kimberlee for Monday Morning Gossip




Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

That's probably a sign of a good time that you didn't take any photos!! Sounds like a fun and busy weekend!! Happy Christmas week!

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} said...

I feel like I'm an awful blogger too because I don't take nearly enough photos! haha Looks like you had fun though! :)

Brianne said...

Congrats on making it across the ladder! I took no pictures at the Christmas party I was at either. The montage that's on my blog was made from photos my friend sent me.

Elle Sees said...

i am the same way when it comes to pics! glad you had fun though :)