Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Life Lately via Instagram

I have been trying to keep up with the Instagram challenges throughout October, but sometimes I forget and sometimes the photo isn't worthy of posting..but I am working on it! But here is a look into my life these past few weeks via my Instagram!





A photo posted by Ashley Chase (@girltalkblog0803) on


A photo posted by Ashley Chase (@girltalkblog0803) on



A photo posted by Ashley Chase (@girltalkblog0803) on


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

3 comments :

christina @ the new mrs said...

Love your coffee cup - a bright pretty cup can make mornings more enjoyable! And your wedding planning fabrics and tasks too!

Monica L said...

I love that top with the elephants!

Not A Mom said...

Just followed you on insta! Gettting soooo close to that wedding day, how exciting! The colors for my wedding were ivory, gold and black and I saw some of those in your choices! #greatminds
Linds @ Not A Mom