Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful


Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Timothy and I have been married for 5 days and we are spending our first Holiday as a married couple! This will be the first year I will spend my Thanksgiving in Williamsburg, VA with my husband! [ That will never get old ] [ Thanksgiving throwback ]


This year I have so many things to be thankful for. I began making my list of the things I am thankful and the list was filled with so many special people in our life, so many activities and memories we were able to make. 

Today we will not stray from our Thanksgiving tradition, we will eat at the Cracker Barrel for breakfast, then we will head down to the Lodge for lunch, walk around downtown Williamsburg, hit up K-Mart and then go back to the Cracker Barrel for a light dinner.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!




Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :