Saturday, December 12, 2015

Gift Guide [ For the Office ]

Somehow I got lucky in the office and only work with one other woman...which means I only have to buy one Christmas present for my co-workers. Well, of course my boss but he is my Dad so of course he gets a present. But I always struggle with what to get my co-worker. One year I got her a gift card to Olive Garden and another year I got her a Scentsy Wax Warmer, I think she liked both. But this year now that I know her a little better, I am struggling with what to get her because I really want to get her something she likes. So if you are in the same boat as I am here are some gift ideas I have come up with.



two // ornament 



four // mug


What are you getting your co-workers this year?



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :