Monday, January 4, 2016

{ Stephenson Winter Bucket List // Ugly Sweaters }


Ugly Sweater parties are my favorite parties to go to during the Christmas Holiday! I had one at my apartment about 5 years ago and then I went to one the following year and that was the last time I went to one. This year I talked one of our friends into having one, he was already having a house warming party so I told him to make it a tacky sweater party! It is always so much fun to see all the sweaters people are wearing! Well we went to one and my friend Brittany definitely had the best sweater - it was Home Alone themed sweater! 





+ go ice skating downtown
+ build a snowman
+ make a gingerbread house
+ attend a hockey game
+ decorate Christmas cookies
+ decorate our Christmas tree
+ go to an ugly sweater Christmas party
+ go see Christmas lights
+ make fireplace s'mores


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

2 comments :

life of lo. said...

yay for a winter list and a tacky sweater party! Those are always the best! Good luck scratching off more things on your list!
Linds @ Not A Mom

Sarah Ricker: Sarah Emily Blogs said...

so fun! I love seasonal bucket lists.. and tacky sweaters! I was so bummed this year, there weren't any really good light displays anywhere around us so we just had house lights here and there to see :(

Happy Monday!