Monday, February 15, 2016

52 Week Blogger Challenge { Week 7: Play Chef }


WEEK SEVEN: Play Chef


It is finally cold enough in North Carolina where I feel it is socially OK to use my crockpot. I know so many people use their crockpot throughout the entire year, but for me it has to be cold out for me to bring it out. Since we had a very warm fall, I have so many crockpot recipes I want to try! I am picking, but I love trying out some new recipes and the crockpot just makes it so easy! 

Brownie Pudding

Buttery Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs

Cinnamon Roll Casserole

Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches









Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

1 comment :

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Mmm... the potatoes and cinnamon rolls look AMAZING!