Friday, April 1, 2016

April Goals

I honestly cannot believe it is already April. I know I say that each time a new month rolls around, but this is crazy to think that we are already into April! I just don't know where the time goes. But April is here and I am ready to kick its butt with these goals!


  • Workout at least 3x in the afternoon
  • Workout at least 3x in the monring
  • Reach 10,000 steps 4x a week
  • Lose 3 pounds
  • Finish 3 books
  • Plant flowers/clean up flower bed
  • Power wash all deck furniture
  • Clean out pantry
  • Clean out fridge
  • Get wedding ring and band cleaned
  • Since we didn't go on a movie date last month, go on a movie date
  • Complete 2 things from my  Spring Bucketlist
  • Complete 1 thing from my  101 in 1001 list
March was a pretty good month for me! I drank a lot of water, got back into the swing of working out and got back into a routine. The first 2 months of 2016 came and went so fast, but I am not getting back on track!
  • Drink 64oz of water 4x per week
  • Attend yoga once a week
    • Yea I kinda quit yoga...
  • Workout at least 2x in the afternoon (excluding yoga)
  • Workout at least 3x in the mornings
  • Reach 10,000 steps 3x a week
    • I accomplished every week except for the first
  • Run 1 mile 2x a week
  • Lose 5 pounds
    • I stayed the same, so at least I didn't gain any weight.
  • Print/order wedding photos
  • Make 2 pinterest recipes
    • Stuffed Shells
  • Complete 1 thing on my 101 in 1001 list
    • I finally got my gallery wall up above our bed with all of our favorite wedding photos!
  • Finish 2 books
  • Clean out closet and take unwanted clothes to Plato's Closet or donate them
  • Go on a movie date
  • Pick a destination for our next trip
    • Charleston, SC - My best friends from California are planning a trip for us all to meet up in Charleston for a long weekend sometime in August!
  • Register for at least 2 upcoming races
    • Well I signed up for one! I have one on April 16th and April 30th!
  • Continue with the C25k training program
    • I didn't keep up with the C25K because I needed to run more to prepare for my first 5K of 2016 in April, so I will still count this as a success because I continued with running.
  • Throw out all old makeup
  • No tanning

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

2 comments :

Marette F said...

Hooray for spring. Hope you achieve all your April goals!

Marette F said...

Hooray for spring. Hope you achieve all your April goals!