Saturday, April 30, 2016

Book Review { Lessons in Seduction Series }

So...I really enjoyed the Fifty Shades of Grey series so when I found the Lessons in Seduction series in the iBooks library for really cheap, I thought what the heck. I will try them out. Well let me tell you, they were a little raunchier and more in depth and descriptions than the Fifty Shades of Grey series. But they were so short and for a low price after I read the first one I wanted to know what else happened. So I spent the $6 and bought the second 2 books in the series.



Teach Me (Lessons in Seduction #1)
SynopsisI'm Manhattan's biggest player, a man with a reputation for delivering unparalleled pleasure.
But she's untouchable. Off limits. And the most captivating woman I've ever met
I've never wanted a woman the way I want my business partner's little sister. But I've learned to hold back when it comes to the seductively innocent Eva.
Until the day she asks me to teach her everything. Absolutely everything. Every position, every seductive trick, every wicked, forbidden way I've ever pleasured the women I've brought home.
I've promised to protect this girl, but there's only so much a man can resist...
***
I've wanted him for years.
Jack Bennett is sinfully gorgeous, utterly charming, and, as rumor has it, a GOD in bed.
The time has come to shed my virginity, join the ranks of women having sex in the city, and learn how to please a man.
Who else would I ask but him? My teenage crush, and the only man who has ever made my bones melt with one dark, sinful look.
The problem is--someone doesn't want me to move beyond the fear and pain of the past, and that someone is closing in on me...


Like I said in the beginning, the book was so short so I read it in a day and it was interesting, graphic but it kept me reading. 

Eva is a 26 year old virgin who calls on her deceased brothers best friend to teach her about sexual education, wants him to be his teacher. The first book is about her nervousness to lose her virginity to someone she has known since she was little. 


Take Me (Lessons in Seduction #2)
Synopsis: I want more of her. All of her. 

 
I want to drive her wild every single night until she's learned all the sinfully wicked things I need to teach her.


But someone is trying to tear us apart. Someone’s gunning for my company too. What they don’t know is that I’m the kind of man who protects what's his.
My family, my business, and this woman.
I will do whatever it takes.
Just try me.
 

The second book in this series really starts to bring in the romantic side, it is still very descriptive but you really start to see the relationship between Jack and Eva build. To add to the romantic part, there is also a little mystery- someone is following Eva and is threatening her safety. 



Trust Me (Lessons in Seduction #3)
Synopsis: I can't get enough.
Enough of her beautiful body, her passion, and the way I feel when she's in my arms.
Eva has become the most precious thing in my world and I'll do whatever it takes to protect her. Her enemies are ruthless, but so am I.
I am not a man to be toyed with, especially when it comes to this woman. My woman.
I will find her, protect her, and make damned sure she knows that she's all that matters.
No one can tear us apart, not as long as she trusts me.


In the final book of the series, the main focus shifted from a intimate novel to more of a mystery and romantic novel. The series is leading up to a point in the third book where everything comes together and makes sense. 

Overall, I liked the series but there were a lot of times I felt really uncomfortable reading the sex scenes. It was just very provocative and descriptive in the actions, but it was a good read and for the price I really enjoyed it.


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

No comments :