Thursday, April 27, 2017

Spring Target Jewelry Must Haves

I love jewelry way too much! I have so many pairs of earrings and I will be honest I don't wear half of them but I like to have them in case! My everyday jewelry usually consists of my wedding rings, my Yurman and a pair of pearl studs, but I love my fun colorful jewelry to wear on the weekends! Target has some really cute Spring jewelry that you just need to add to your jewelry box! I put together some of my favorites and I may or may not have a few on the way!











Earrings are my go to accessory, so those are always the first in my bag! What is your favorite jewelry?


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

7 comments :

Chelsie Petras said...

these are so fun for spring! i'm loving the festival vibe some of these are giving off!

One Awesome Momma said...

Those are so much fun! Love your picks!

Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

Amanda Kruse said...

Heading to Target today, so I am definitely going to look at their jewelry!

xx,
Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

Samantha said...

I love Target! These are such cute picks!

Shannon said...

Great picks! I love #1 the best!

ChelseaHetzel said...

I seriously need all of these especially the bright ones for spring!

Erica Ligenza said...

I swear Target looks more like Baublebar every single day...and I lovelovelove it!

Coming Up Roses