Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A Weekend Spent at the Pool



This weekend we spent all day Saturday and Sunday lounging by the pool and it was amazing! It was just what Timmy and I both needed; a nice relaxing weekend. My dad just had the most amazing pool built and so we have been taking advantage of it and spending our weekends over there! Luckily he only lives in the neighborhood across the street! We had friends over both days and just enjoyed the sunny weather!






Sometimes you just need a weekend where all you do is float in the pool! Am I right??


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Tine said...

Oh god, I miss having a pool so much! My parents placed one in their garden a year before I moved out, to my own appartment, and now I've moved to Ireland where I do have a garden but the weather is not warm enough just yet! Can't wait to go home and take a swim though, I love being in the water

Tiffany Griffin (Beautiful Dawn Designs) said...

I'm so jealous! I live in WA state, and literally had to turn the heat on yesterday because it was cold. I can't wait until I can have a weekend at the pool.

Helen said...

Great photos! Looks like you had an awesome weekend!

Platforms and Pacifiers said...

I'm so jealous! It was SO hot here and we don't have a poor or belong to one! This looks so relaxing and nice!