Friday, December 1, 2017

{ Stephenson 2017 Fall Bucket List // Tailgate at a Football Game }

Man, am I footballed out! Well, not really! I could do it all again! The past two weekends have been all about the Wolfpack football! 


The weekend before Thanksgiving, Timmy, Dad, Stephanie and myself went to the NC State-Wake Forest football game in Winston Salem! My grandma lives in Winston and has season tickets, so we also got to spend some time with her and hang out in the Fieldhouse where it was warm and dry!


My whole entire family, on both sides, are Wake Forest fans so when Wake and State play, I put away my red and bring out my black and gold colors! The game was at 7:30pm, so we had plenty of time to tailgate and get ready for the game! We indulged in some dips, the guys had oysters and we just had a good time together! Wake ended up beating State, so we were all pretty happy except Timmy!



The next weekend I brought back out my State colors, but I wasn't actually wearing any red, to cheer on the Wolfpack against the Tarheels! We went with a few of our friends, but decided not to tailgate at the game, but to just tailgate at our house and uber to the game. We didn't have a parking pass anyways so it worked out perfectly!


State beat UNC and we were all soooo happy! That was the first State-UNC game I had been to and it was a good one! Football games with good friends always make for a good weekend!



I really wish we had made it to more than 2 football games this season, but they sure were a lot of fun so they made up for all the others we missed!

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

3 comments :

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

I don't think I could ever be football-ed out. LOL! I love me some football and tailgating!

Jasmine @ The Jasmine Maria said...

I don't watch football like that because I'm more of a basketball or baseball fan lol

Unknown said...

I will never get tired of football and tailgates! They are always so much fun!