Monday, December 4, 2017

Weekend Recap

This weekend was all about Christmas activities! We really started December off right and in the Christmas Spirit!


Friday night started with a date night at our favorite Japanese restaurant! We had not been to  Japanese in a long time so I was definitely looking forward to our dinner! It was a low key type of night because we knew the next day we had a big day decorating our house for Christmas!

Saturday morning we woke up and watched 1 of the 30 Christmas movies I have on our DVR before we got our day started! Once we were over being in the bed we got moving and got ready for our full day! Our first goal was to get a Christmas tree! We went just down the road from our house and picked out a tree! 


We got really lucky and I think we picked out the best one we have in a couple of years! It was the perfect size and very full! As soon as we got the tree in the stand and inside it started raining, so we also got really lucky with our timing too! The rest of the day was spent decorating the house and the tree! With hot chocolate of course! Although it was fairly warm out, probably about 60 degrees, that wasn't stopping me from having some hot chocolate!




After wrapping some presents, later that night we headed over to my dads for some oysters and crab legs and to watch some football and hang out with a few of his friends! Then it was bed time!


Sunday morning came and we watched another Christmas movie before getting our day started! Then we headed to our friends house, Whitney and Jim, and headed to the Fuquay Varina Christmas Parade! I have not been to a Christmas parade in so long and it was so much fun to see all the floats and all the dancers and bands! We ended the night with burgers and called it an early night! 




What did you do this past weekend?

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

3 comments :

Marette F said...

Looks like a fun weekend! We went to a holiday lights event at the zoo, wrapped gifts, and relaxed at home.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great weekend! I want to go and get a tree but afraid my cat will ruin it. This weekend I just relaxed and spent time with my husband!
xo. Christina
www.xoxochristina.com

Victoria said...

I love Christmas parades! It looks like you had an awesome weekend. :) I cleaned all weekend, so I'm jealous lol